Social Distancing measures for clients at The Nari Clinic.
Please follow the guidelines below when you visit the Nari Clinic as they will help implement social distancing measures that limit the spread of COVID-19 in the community and within our facilities.
- Please do not come to the clinic for any treatments unless your appointment with us has been confirmed.
- All appointments for consultations will be completed online and all forms that need to be completed prior to treatment will be emailed to you. Please bring these to your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment alone and arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment as waiting area is restricted.
- Please complete the COVID-19 disclaimer and bring this to your appointment. You are advised not come to the clinic if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (listed on the disclaimer) or have been in contact with any individuals with COVID-19.
- Please wear gloves and a mask to your appointment and only remove them when instructed to do so.
- Please remove all make up before you attend your appointment.
- Please disinfect your hands on entering/leaving the clinic.
- We prefer for all payments for treatments to be completed via card.
- All your post treatment care advice will be emailed to you.
Thank you for your co-operation
Please contact us to arrange your appointments, discuss any concerns or questions that you may have.